Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
Secure payments via Paybox & Verifone
St-Barth Store confirms that your payments are secure. Our servers do not keep any information. As soon as you confirm your order, you are redirected to the ultra-secure site of our banking partner Paybox. Once your numbers have been entered on this encrypted page, the Paybox site will redirect you to the stbarthstore.com site to continue your navigation on our site. If you register an error message during the payment, we invite you not to restart the payment, but to contact us to verify the reason for the rejection of the bank. have access to an interface which gives us the reason for the rejection, which we can communicate to you. Computer micro-cuts can also occasionally generate an error message while the payment is validated.
In addition, since October 2020 the processes remote payment security are evolving, to bring more security to consumers and merchants. Banks will provide their customers with solutions according to their equipment and their preferences:
- The application authentication solution Mobile;
- Maintaining the code sent by SMS or by a vocal server associated with a personal code;
- Using a device physical provided by the bank.
If you have not activated l 'one of these strong authentication solutions with your bank, it is very likely that our system will refuse your payment, even if your bank account is funded.
St-Barth Store invites you to understand how strong authentication works:
What are the accepted payment methods?
- By credit card (Credit card / visa or Eurocard / Mastercard / American Express): in cash or in 2 or 3 x free of charge (from 100 €).
- By bank transfer, in this case , your order will only be validated upon receipt of the transfer. You confirm your order by choosing your payment method. At the end of the process, all bank and postal details will be provided to you.
- By administrative mandate, for all administrations, town halls, schools, which use this system.
Due to numerous delinquencies, we are regret having to refuse payment by check.
Can I set more than once?
For all orders over 200 €, and until 1 500 €, the system will offer you the possibility of paying in 2 or 3 installments free of charge, thanks to our partnership with PAYBOX.The first installment will be debited on the day of your purchase and will correspond to 1/2 or 1/3 of the amount of your order. The other installments will also be debited from your same card 30 days later, for 2 or 3 months, depending on your initial choice.
St-Barth Store informs you that we collect the payments when ordering. In the case of a total payment with your credit card, the payment will be debited from your account on the day of the purchase.
Any questions? our FAQ page dedicated to all your questions related to payment.You can also contact us at +590 590 27-7777: telephone not surcharged.